Welcome to this week’s blog – I’m so excited to tell you I’m writing this on Tuesday – look what a little social isolation can do for a girl!
So this week’s question is favourite things to do in the Sping. Right now I’m here in Sydney and the autumn leaves are turning on the trees. Also we – by which I mean the whole world- is locked away in their homes feeling more than a little anxious about COVID-19/Corona Virus.
I have a feeling that when Spring rolls around in my corner of the universe the world will be a very different place.
These are the things I look forward to doing:
- Walking on the beach in the gorgeous sunshine
- Fishing on our boat with a glass of wine in hand, or maybe a cheeky gin and tonic
- Getting together with a bunch of friends for a long, slow Sunday lunch by the sea
- Watching all the leaves come back on the trees and the flowers bloom
- Picnics in parks surrounded by birds and the sound of laughter
- Visiting art galleries and museums
- Gathering with my writing buddies to talk about books and writing (in person)
Don’t forget to Pop over here to see what the other bloggers like best about Spring.
Don’t forget I’m serializing my next Courtside Romance book – you can read the first installment here.